Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Newbie On Board

Hello...to myself I guess do people actually read others Blogs? I know I do. Anyways werid day was inspired one moment, nervous wreak the next, tired as hell another. Not in that order. But I guess I will be experiencing a lot of that so I should stop bitching about moodswings. Waiting for a few of my friends to come on line. So I'm waitng like a lil girl, patiently (which I never was) Oh did I mention i LOVE to talk...hee hee...well I do...um well I'm here now chillaxing probably not going to bed till 3. So there maybe another entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home