Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

This is what happens when I sit around doing nothing

If there's many aspects to one person (no names) is that a bad thing. I necessarily wouldn't think so, if i didnt sit around and think all the time. But right now it seems like being a person with so many sides to them can lead to their own destruction. If that make any sense....Oh well

Anyways just finished watching Escaflowne...It's really good. Sadest anime movie I've watched...wait...ok yeah it is. But its not sappy and shit it has a story line to it, which is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home