Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Friday, January 28, 2005

Supposed Telemarketer

I apparently now, have to be nice to everyone on the phone, even if I suspect them to be a telemarketer. I have to take their name and phone number, dear god, all because I acted "rough" w/ a supposed telemaketer earlier. Great eh!, Everyone fucking sucks. Well yeah watched Battle Royale today.. one messed movie, but awesomly good. I also had my guitar exam today, which wasnt to bad and the religion one yesturday which also wasn't to bad. Tommorow I have english which shuld be bad. And my dad was like remeber you minimum average, and in my head yeah sure w/e and in reality yep ok. Damnit all. I'll enjoy whatever's left of my freedom now....not much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home