Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, January 31, 2005

Things I must do in this life time, less than 2 yrs

Yep! I dont know were I'm headed. I'm complelty lost. In means of school, residence, hobbies, money, relationships, friends, and so on. I have so much I have to do in my life before I graduate. FIrst of all I have to figure out

  1. stupid shit with you-know-who,
  2. then I hve to learn to snowboard, skateboard, rollerblade,
  3. finish off my dvd and cd collection,
  4. need to have my moviethon,
  5. have a cool hair cut, dye my hair,
  6. do a little t-shirt making,
  7. comic drawing,
  8. start back my school newspaper, talk to people about having cool school annocements,
  9. get Wonderland pass,
  10. do paint ball,
  11. have a great guy or girl to go to the prom with (no I'm not bi),
  12. figure out what school I want to go to and figure out what major I'm dong and if I'm going to do two majors,
  13. choosing my prom dress,
  14. going to my first concert,
  15. smoke my first joint and drink (the drink part is covered on my europe trip)
  16. make a costume for myself, make anything for that matter of fact,
  17. have another awesome birthday party,
  18. travel a bit more,
  19. go to a film or an adventue camp this summer or next summer,
  20. find (sadly but eventually) a new bf...if needed,
  21. oh have a fucking 80% average to get scholarships,
  22. make the art council
  23. and to probably start a little garage band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home