Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Um...yeah

I'm sure that I wont get a phone call back, but that's ok. I've already started thinking about my New's Years Resolution...ones that I can actually keep or somewhat keep. Not the ones like excersice everyday...thats fucking bullshit...who wants to excercise everyday and smell sweaty? I dont!

Anyways spending my time looking up new bands which is totally awesome and drawing. Blah... Can't wait for March...well I can't wait for my paycheck is more of a sensible thing to say. I still havent but all or any of my X-mas gifts. Yeah so I'm a mega procastonater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home