Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Two Days Of Freedom

Yep...so my two days of freedom turned out to be expectionally well. I watched movies w/ John Baker and Erin. I later went and got a book from Chapters and ate Arby's courtsey of my dad. Today I went down the street w/ Erin to visit Natasha and to go shopping. I accidently forgot my gloves at her house and we ran into Rosa and her friend Cody. Cody is part of (or was part of) the super snob group (the Black gr 10ers) and she turns out to be nice. I ran into a person that I have met, named Mike, before but we couldn't figure out where we've seen each other. One of my future missions is to figure that out. And then got Timmi's and caught a bus, w/ Erin and Cody. Erin had no change,but bus driver was nice. And then I realized on the bus home that I forgot I killed my pants and have to go get new ones...on the weekend...or tommorrow. So for school tommorrow I have to borrow pants. And I also got to talk to Tom on the phone for the first time and I had a funny quirky convers w/ Kyle. The super paranoid geeky boy he is! And I got a new belt, Moist's 2nd cd, and a new bathing suit, which my chest doesnt look like it wants to fit in it, thank goodness that its stopped growing....i think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home