Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Eve

It's New Year's Eve. Time to think about memories from the past and one's that will be made in the future. It's sad to think about memories that have passed. Either wishing it lasted longer or that you could have done something differently. It's sad to think that it done and over with and is no in the past, but moving foward means there's more to appreciate and have in memory for later. I kind of happy for the New Year, but not really. I'm definitly going to miss this year. So much has happened for me and I hope it goes even better this year. Anyways Happy New Years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home