Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Friday, February 04, 2005

Why The High Expectations

Whats with the high expectations for kids, nowadays. Its a pain in the ass. I would love to be samrt ass like others but i know reality, I'm not a genius and I wont ever be. I'm a creative person with creative outlets. I don't like the act that my dad is forcing it apon me to get 80% and higher, when I just can concieve taht under certain reasons. I really dont like the fact my privaleges are beimg taken away becuase im just cant make a cut that my dad set up for me. I'm happy with a 78% average, I'm close enough. I'm not like a stoner or a mega loser, he should just leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home