Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, March 28, 2005

Go Wiley Go

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yep yep! So I think Im done for tonite, I have changed around my templates quite a few times before settling for this. And I've add a tagboard and pics just fo fun. I'll figure out a few things later, sadly this goes against what I said in an earlier, blog, oh well, Im indecisive. Well Im loving my pic up there, cuz its me with my "oh-so-hip-to-the-groove-sunglasses", they were bought in Germmmannnyyy, I think. I dont know probably Austria, I'll have to ask Erin she was there. Well I know I paid Euros for them, oh yeah and I bought that awesome sushi set at the same place. Me and Dyl are suppose to make some one day. I'll take a pic of the lovely set later. Anyways I am now way behind in hmk, and I have to tell Air something interestingly interesting (has some connection to my traumatizing event earlier this month) Ooooooo and "One more thing" somewhere in this post there's a link for Wiley Wiggins site, to a section were he has some voice recordings of him and others, while drinking, making music or w/e. Its pretty awesome. ooooo the link is my title to this blog, so um just click it, okay!
On his post from March 12th, he had a convers that he taped between him and his friend, and for some reason I found it to be funny as hell....and yes I do read others blog, just not ppl I noe unless Im told to....Wiley's is very entertaining.

I *heart* Ellen and Wiley

2 Comments:

Blogger Wiley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:11 am  
Blogger Mandy said...

cool thx

1:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home