Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Up Front And Way To Personal


Image hosted by Photobucket.comYeah My picture is kinda like IN YOUR FACE, isnt it. Anyways trying to understand my Physics hmk, keyword trying. I think I'm gonna have to drag Erin over here on Monday so we can finish the stupid math work. Anyways yeah this pic was from last year when I went bowling at the place in the Ajax Plaza. They had awesome music anyways cant wait till we start bowling again, I think we'll starting bowling by the end of April at least. Oh, and yesturday my family had guest over, one was an anti-social 16 yr old boy, so I told him to join me and my friends in seeing Guess Who, which was an awesome movie. We went to Ciniplex so I got to brush up on my DDR skills, so know Im just as good as Dyl. So I think we may see a movie next week at Famous Players and VS each other. I happy that I'm getting better, but there are some songs that I cant yet do, oh well, soon enough. OOOO and the song with Taking Backing Sunday, is such a mind blowing song go listen to it.



ONE MORE THING: For the ppl who tell me do some htmling for my blog, NO, I dont have time to blow..I'm busy with a job, babysitting, schoolwork, friends and my extras. Maybe u are a hermit and all, buuuut not me. 



I spend my time making goofy faces, like that ^^^^^^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home