Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Friday, March 11, 2005

Well...


art
Originally uploaded by Mandy No Good.
Ok so I woke up this morning, forgot to watch Ellen....I *heart* Ellen! Anyways then watched the news, which was pretty intersting today, especially that thing with Jetsgo and the two trucks on the 407. Then went to the bank and then to the ar cade, where I played DDR. Well now Im on light, so me and Dylan are now even. Played two sets and got 2 B's, 2 C's, and 1 D. I love playing "Nori Nori Nori."
Talking about DDRing reminds me of a conversation I had with Rodolpho up in the Tech Box. We're talking about Techno music and then I was like gotta love techno beats. Then I asked do you ever wish you can make some songs into DDR songs, like Linkin Park or Daft or someone? He's like yeah I do, and laughs. Then we started talking about how we would make some of the moves for the certain songs, and how we would be like listening to a song and randomly decide, hey I could make up good moves for this. It was funny. :D

Anyways I gotta repack for tommorrow and I have to play a few video games and do a bit of my hmk.Ohhhhhhh and I found my watch I was so happy! It was in a pants that I havent worn since January! And I also have a few movies to watch..my Jackie Chans, Totoro, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Anyways I hope my mom called Mr.K to let me drink on the trip...She called him and told him to call her back. God I want to be part of the drinking group!!! *crosses fingers*

Well, meh that's ot for now. Love to all and to all a good night....NOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home