Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Early November

Meh, might be my....um sixith....entry for the day, but meh, deal! A lot happened today, so....yeah. Just realized we're having a Dance-a-thon on the schedule MsOutrum gave me. I'm so pumped. I'm so coming to school on Friday for it and for some reason we're having a food drive on and non-uniform all together. I'm almost done my lab, Im not slow I just get distracted a lot. I feel like ramming my head through the wall. But I guess thats not such a great idea, huh? Should find a better solution I guess...Well I'm listening to The Early Novemeber, I'm not too sure what cateogry they fall into...emo-punk maybe...But however they're good.The best song I think is Make It Happen (or Ever So Sweet or For All Of this).....

*For all of this, I'm better off without you, Do you regret all your lonilness.....Every day goes, every night goes (x3)* ~For All Of This

Anyways I dont understand ppl who have something to say to me and dont bother to do so or why do people act a certain way. This life is way confusing. Hope the next is better. Hmm, I wish I was a Buddhist such a laid back religion. I loved researching on Buddhism for world religions. Well I'll have a few issues controling the anger, but besides that I think I wouldnt mind be a Buddhist. No offense to the Catholic God! *sorry god, but its true*

2 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

lmao mandy you have waaaay too many random thoughts running around in ur head. i loved the part about being apart of mr k.'s stories. i never thought about that! we're gonna go down in history! his stories (with us in them) will be passed down year after year! yay!!!

4:18 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

HEE hee! Well send, and its not my fault theres those random thoughts in my head. Sorry, Im slow on commenting, back Im forget u read it at points.

10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home