Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, March 07, 2005

The Music-Welcome To The North

The Music is way Pyshcadelic. These guys should be gods, but oh well. Too bad me and Erin can't go see Oasis and Jet. Its fucking sold out, already, so lets hope there's like a 2nd show. I 'm happpy that Oasis is back, proves a certain person wrong! :P SUCKER! Probably not reading this but its all good. I really should start my hmk, but naaaa. I'm ready for my bloody March Break and Summer so bring it. Ha we got our Iflurtz at school, funny shit it is! In the background is my sisters right now spreading there friggen germs all over my fuckin bed, damnit, GET THE HELL OFF. Meh! Tired, I am that traumatizing news has taken a toll on me. Man I wish I could kill myself at points to just get around these friggen embrassing points or things I just dont want to deal with...

Oh and I finally figure out where the url was for my flickr pics. So I was finally able to put a pic in place for my profile. Go me go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home