Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Canadian Mosiac

Today was Canadian Mosiac. Had lots of fun. Mr Lacy was there, David Santamaria, and Patrick. There were also other returnees but meh. David promise to get me a hat like his. He was wondering how we kept seeing each other ever so often, but at least we know I'm gonna get my hat. Um as for Patrick tried my best to ignore him, I really can't deal with him anymore, it pisses me off. Still like him, but don't like partically being ignored, so I decide to return the favour. Pamela got all bitchy and was like, "well I got bitchy cuz I was talking to someone." I was like sheesh sorry. And she was like were you jelous that I was talking to Patrick? And I was like No, why would I be? She was like I thought you were still going after him. And I'm like No. Then she looks at Matt and says is he your boyfriend? And I'm like no he's my friend. She's like you guys should go out, you look good together. Me like thanks Pam O.O I also met Sheila's boyfriend Dylan and met Katie's "friend" Mike. Both very cool. Talked to Pat's bro for the first time, he was prettty cool. Reminded me of Pat *shiver*.

Anyways back to the pavilion, I enjoyed my time Kareoking, dancing, two cups of coffee, using chopsticks, saying hi to everyone, get my apology (finally) and talking to many ppl. It was great doing Kareoke. As a group of about 8 we got a score of 95%. We did stand be me, dream on, Brown eyed girl, shaun paul song and so on. Ran into Stephanie.W, who showed me stuff for the other cons (anime). Im preparing myself for the worst (incase of guys in particular). Had ice cream from French Pavilion. Hanged w/ Matt.R, erin.O, sTEPh B. I had lots of fun.

It was a day of big mixes with emotions, bouncing btw happiness and upsety-ish mood. Overall I had fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home