Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Everything that happened today...

Ok the things that happened or I thought about today:
  1. I thought to myself, out of all the people who could have possibly died, why Kristina? WHy not someone who didnt deserve to live, like Sheila. Ruining her life and helping others along the way. Should have died instead of Kristina.
  2. Dylan today on the bus started to talk to me. Then I decided to ask, " DIn it ever cross you mind to apologize?" He's like, " yes it actually did especially at the times when we talked like on Friday. But I was afraid you were going to be mad. And also I have to plan a way to say it." And I'm like ok. SO I'm waiting for my apology from Dylan, which Im expecting. If I can get back together with one of my friends, maybe something good might happen later again
  3. So tired of thinking of you-know-who. He hurts my head, but good half is that I dont think about hi, so much anymore because I have so many other problems that I just naturally started to think of him less. Took a while eh?
  4. One of the adult customer's I had,had an eyebrow ring. It looked way awesomly cool. I was like wow that's so cool, the first adult I've seen with an eyebrow ring. He was probably aroung 25-ish and he respond, "Oh, no!" I'm an adult now!" He's one of my idols, for being a cool adult (w/ perciengs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home