Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

More Consistant

I guess I should write down whats going on more often so I wont, conbust or something. Yeah, well I have this weird hiccup thing goinh on every few hours which is pissing me off. Besides that I think my day is ok. I'm just really pissed that my work keeps scheduling me for two or three weekend days straight, which is really a pain in the ass. Another thing that is a pain in the ass is the constant bother my dad is. No you cant do this because of low academic standards, fuck you! Anyways for grade 12 I'm taking whatever I want to take and I'm applying for whatever school I want. I sick of people wasting my time choosing, what are suppose to be my options, for me. I also have a shit load of fees to pay off and so on, so this whole paycheck is a lost cause. And I'm taking the next two Saturdays off...just becuase, well one is to go see Tom in Oshawa and the other meh my mom's idea. I'm just so wiped, ahhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home