Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thursday

Today is the beginning of my day work period. Then back to resting. I'm taking off the next Thursday and Saturday and then the Saturday after that. They've been working me like a dog, after April, I'm going to request every other Saturday Off. I'm just to tired to do so much. I also have a set of fees to pay next week; for music trip, Eurotrip and Course Selections. My dad is also being an ass this week, which doesnt help let me tell you that.

But anyways I'm enjoying my classes, even if I don't get what's going on most of the time! Media arts and Physics are the best. I'm so excited for all my upcoming trips. No money to save anymore, but my mom said she'd open up a building block for me, which is apparently some type of investment for students.

My week overall has consisted of many flops, mainly my fault for poor judegment, but what can I do...I'm me. Oh and my said that I can hand in an application for a part-time position at the bank, for later this year. They pay $11 an hour. Cool eh!

Ah the latest thing I'm screwing up on is my grade 12 course selections. If I want to go to university I have to have six U OR M courses which I only selected 3! So I have to take two night schools next year and I have to go to summer school!

so much too worry about! Blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home