Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Day

Today I would have gone ot Niagara Falls, if it wasn't for my dad. Like I just want to enjoy myself and go on the trips before I graduate. (By the way- Silouttes by SMILE eMPTY Soul. Kinda talks about relations between kids and their parents, its sad) I'm still looking at school sorta narrowed it down. All I need to see how many years my programs are incase I need to enrol in another school. Oh and I had my first guitar ensemble practice today. More like lets-see-if-we-can-all-play-still session. Meh well tommorrow I have non-uniform day and a test. So tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home