Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Long Day...You Have No Idea

First thing today: Found Mr.Waghorn and told him that I would like a refund on the montreal trip cause I have too much to pay off and he's like ok. Then he's like how about we fundraise for you would you still come. And I'm like um yeah...

(Right Now trying To Call Sabine, but noooo the little whore isnt answering her phone..grrr)

Second Thing today: Found out some interesting news...That was totally traumatizing. (Erin knows what I'm talking about.) And I was like in a panic all day. sOme ppl were like wats wrong with you and Im like "eh, stuff"

Like little things get to me. Like the above ^^^^very kind of Erin to tell me but copletely mind blowing to know so. So now I have to think then do and not the opposite, which I've been doing for like ever. Anyways still have to find Ms.Heemserk to find out about Fast for Life, whats happening and such. And I should really start my lab report for Physics. Mr Zheng is way awesome...sometimes I have no clue what he says but hes way awesome. And I should really start my other subjects homework.

Anyways a few good news

  • Amandla got The Music's cd which has this wickedly awesome extension to w/e #3 might be and the last song also.
  • Getting an 85% in Media arts
  • Met Tom finally, yeah.
  • I have burgers to eat at home
  • I'm almost packed
  • I get to watch Gules progress of trying to score in Europe
  • I got a phone card to use when I bought my cd
  • PARTYYYY on Friday, for the selected few. Go Nottinghammers go!
  • Soon getting my long awaited break
  • Me and Dylan are gettin along ok
  • Still have to movie passes to watch my movies

Now the bad news

  • Traumatzing news Erin gave me
  • I broke my laptop, WHoops
  • I dont get to go with Steph or Kyle to the con
  • Havent gone to the arcade in like ever
  • The-Dude-With-Hair possibly dosnt work at my fav store. tear drop
  • Still havent figured out where I know Mike from
  • My hair is pissing me off,,,grr
  • I dont get to see my brother b4 I leave
  • That I have two test this week
  • I still have laundry to do
  • This blog is gonna be long
  • Kyle forgot to bring Naruto for me
  • Kyle might not be at work for very long

Meh nothing else really to write, I feel so sick in my stomach. I guess I shoud try and eat but takes so much friggen effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home