Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Helena

My Chemical ROmance's song Helena. Such a emo-punkish song that kinda of captivates you...somehow. Anyways I had an okay wekend. Besides finding out that I more of a loser than Im actually am, mainly focusing on the failure aspect. I know what's best for me yet I cant do anything to help myelf. Want to be a bartender or waitress, something bar/club oriented and second want to be doing something along the lines of advertising and designing. I think I have an idea of what I want to do. And teachers, co-workers have been totally supportive of telling me of telling me to do what I like or I'll regreat it. I'm also going to take some art classes to improve my skill. I hope travelling will help inspre me and make me a bit more open minded and creative. I think I'll do okay in this life.

With love and encouragement of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home