Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, March 07, 2005

David Usher In concert

Clearly I have had a busy weekend and day, cuz I'm still ranting. Anyways finally David Usher's tour dates are out, but have to keep posted for one in Toronto....cant wait! *yeah* To bad I cant see Death from above or closet monster + rise against or by divine right. <-----They are all so awesome. But I would like to go see Pheonix and Dogs Die In Hot Cars (both which are awesome to the max). David Usher rules them all anyways. Yeah so i said i was gonna go do my hmk and i did. I'm slowly progressing on my pyshics lab...eh dued tommorrow.

Oh and another good news, second week of april I get to go and get fitted for contact lenses, Im not quite sure how I would look...probably stupid but it never hurts to try....righttt *cricket*

And I think all my little rants for today equal up for not blogging for a few days....kinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home