Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

One Of My Fav Movies


One Of My Fav Movies
Originally uploaded by Mandy No Good.
Meh, yep you heard right. Waking Life was one of my fav movies, and Erin thought it was stupid to buy random movies, proved you wrong didnt I! :P Well in the last hour I wacked myself with my guitar in the chin and completed this much homework: 0 <----none. I'm now doing dinner, washing clothes, and watching Dave The Barbarian.I'm still sorta packing and re-packing, I have no clue why my bag ways almot 40 pounds, what am I gonna do? Waaaaaa!!!!Most fixing packing.

Today I missed my physics' buddy. He was a soccer game. So I there was no one to talk to. Meh but he's there tommorrow. *yeah*

Meh, trying to finish my chores above....I hope for Europe I can find an indoor pool, we want to go swimming there so bad.*cross fingers* Well main thing is to remember to take lots of photos. But I dont think I'll have enough space on Flickr, I'd probably do like Air and put it on Photobucket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home