Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Down w/ you and up with the pics


An Eye
Originally uploaded by Mandy No Good.
Well, few things went on. Um got to talk to Mr.L today about that new graphic design class or whatever, I hope it goes through cuz that would be friggen awesome. For some reason I always get the wrong teacher for mEDIA aRTS, how does that happen.
Yep anyways, Erin (since I know you read this)if you want to know what I was somewhat going thorugh inside my head. I'll tell you were my other blog is or I could try to explain it in words, your choice.
Tommorrow none uniform day and have to help out for Peer Ministry to colect those cans and after the March Break we get to start planning for Fast For Life, should be fun again this year.
On Thursday have to go to yearbook and sort out all those surveys, yikes.And I think there's a youth for Christ meeting and also have theatre crew (tech)in the morning for mass both period one and two and I have to wake up early. And still I have Art Council meeting to see if I made the council and have to find Mr.Waghorn to talk to him about the Montreal trip.
Friday we're partying, maybe...Dylan's having a few issues sooooo, might be at my house, but wont be much fun if it was here.
Oh and I finally watched Haunted Mansion with Eddie Murphy, was tres good. Tommrrow I have to go get some random shot in my arm before I go to work for Europe.Its gonna hurt and I'm gonna cry.
Todays guitar ensemble practice was way funny. Started talking about the g-string, and the stoners, and how funny it would be if the Vancouver trip was cancelled after the montreal trip was cancelled because of it.
Oh and there's gonna be a trip to Toronto the Thurday after March Break for some author speaking, which should be interesting.
I think I may be involved into too much, but its better to do something than nothing, right?

Oh, probably wondering about the eye, eh? It's some old toy from the 70's or 80's. There's some link from Wiley Wiggin's to it. Meh, I found it to be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home