Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Yep! Im still up decided to delete some of my blogs and to feel like crap b4 I go to bed. Things are so twisted right now....I dont get whats going on anywmore; at school or outside of school. Im just sitting there like yeah-huh, am Im gonna get slapped in the face a few more times, should I just prepare myself for it? I think, wait Iknow that the answer is "Duh, Amandla who do you think you kidding, of course yyou are!" So Im now just waiting to get whiplashed by veryone possible, whats the point of standing up for yourself and letting you views be known if people dont care, right!? Yeah...so I guess I'll reform myself, noooo, I dnt know. man I wish I would fall asleep and never wake up.....Im so blah....this is heading nowhere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home