Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ahhh!! Ohmigod I'm enjoying myself way too much. I learned not one, but two new things today, and I'm so proud of me. First of all take a look at this: http://gprime.net/images/gifanimation/movie5.gif
its funny shit. Finding this tuff from other randoms on the internet: my two amazing sourses of ds and wiley wiggins. <----of course im not joking why the fuck would I do that.

Meh, me thinks me should countinue homewok but I think I did enough. Enough to pass with a 50%. I'm not in the mood for work, I want my fuckin March Break NOW!!!!

Hmm, I also decided to do my Media Arts mug photo tommorrow while its not uniform day, I'll ask Lori or Katie (not that katy but the gr 12 one) to probably help out. Wanna make it as interesting as possible. Hee Hee, gonna wear my smiley face earrings and bring my cam to take pics, of our little day. Hmmm cant see to find my spider earrings, meh its all good....Talking about earrings remind me of the piercing I want to get, right beneath my lip and above my chin, but I would either have to not wear it to work or switch jobs. Talking about jobs remind me that I want to get a second job for the summer or just a different one, but whats the point of switching from a job that pays you $8.39 a hour to $7.45??? More fun, I dont know.

Ohhhhhh,,,, fortune cookies, *munchie munch* I guess I should have cracked it open first to take out the paper. *Phewt* Stupid me. And rosa says I think too much, damnit rosa you lied to me *shakin fist*. I guess I should really go to bed early to be prepared for my test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home