Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

My New Friend! AND Do you like Tattoos?


My New Friend
Originally uploaded by Mandy No Good.
Heehee! My new lil friend named Natasha, I want to drag her along for the random party on Friday. She'a so cherry, I like her! I met her by saying that I liked her shirt then I took a picture of it. Then she came over and we started to talk and then we went over to my asain group friends and I asked them to take a picture of us. Natasha so cute....oh I like her so!
Oh I got to work with my co-worker Len for the first time, he's awesome. He's 30, but he's got a lil rock band. So working at Staples is just his day job.
Anyways have tech crew tommorrow should be interesting, I guess I'll do my Chem homework and Physics. Trying to finish up math before I surrender the computer to my dad and go eat dinner.
Well anyways 2-ish days till trip, cant wait.
Sadly one of lil 9ers might move away. I've known her for like 3 yrs and she may be moving. *tear drop*
And my Physics buddy and I were talking about tattoos and were we would like them. He wants a whole set of random ones, like on his neck, forearm, but it would look pretty hot, so its cool.I think when I'm in Europe I'll see what randomness I can do to myself. Hair colouring, tattooing or something! MEH! must finish homework!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home