Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Friday, March 11, 2005

You Ashcroft-word of the week


In The Window~Tiles
Originally uploaded by Mandy No Good.

So got back from the party..around 10:15-ish, and I'm tired, me need sleep. So let me do this fast...There was a lot of Kareoking, normal singing, dancing, a bit of eating, and picture taking. I do not think I can stand *insert name here* presence anymore, either your dead or not there...but what can I do? I'm suppose to be all kind and shit, ha, my ass. Yeah so I didnt get my hmk done, still, and I have a lab to do on the 22nd, so great. My visa card is at my mom's and I'm at my dad's. Anyone see the problem? Anyways found to good links, thanks to Wiley Wiggins...I love reading his blog. There's always something intersting to read. Anyways the two links will be at the end of all my ranting, and complaining. I really just to have a good time while I'm in Europe....think my life needs a whole direction change....nothing too major just major enough....Might quit my job in between 6 mos to a yr from now, get on track with school (im tired of my dad being constantly mad at me), would like a hair cut (short, maybe even very short), getting my contacts soon (less than a month; only testing)....I dont know what else, I would really like to learn how to friggen ROLLERBLADE damnit (places i NEED to go, and I dont always wanna walk, bike, or bus. Gotta change it up a bit), hopefully snowboard this yr, and the only one thats a long shot is skateboarding maybe one of my Whitbier friends can help out on that, who knows). And yes by actually change a few things in my life, I can erase things in my memory, no not really, but they become easier to forget when your concentrarting on better things...must find a pic to put into this blog (can you tell taht enjoy doing that?)

Oh and ashcroft=assole.....something else from Wiley Wiggins...Yeeesssssssssssssssss

Ok the two links:

www.leisuretown.com
and
www.theoctopusproject.com

Please enjoy ^-^
Tommorrow is last day for blogging b4 leaving. Good thing its not early in the morning. 3 o'clock is early enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home