Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Whatever

Me must blog. Talking to Dylan at the same time. Um not quite sure why Im's always blogging, i usually have what I want to write in mind. I just dont know. *sigh* stupid fuckers. Always jerking off when ppl are actually trying to be serious in life. Relationships, school, family, whatever there is always someone to fuck u over or at least help with that. Just so friggen agitating. Why doesnt anything go right? It kinda makes me go back to when like everything was awesome and if I could only freeze time, fuck.....I'm always wishing for things to go back how it was, to a time everything was just perfect. But I'm always wishing, even though I know its a long shot, but sometimes I just want it so bad.......but we know that anything that is perfect will have a downfall, so I guess I should have expected the first downfall.....

Whatever Fuck You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home