Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, March 28, 2005

Puchiko


Image hosted by Photobucket.comThese are the pants I am no longer allowed to where, in public....WAAAAAA....they were my lazy pants, you know...the days when u really dont care on what the fuck you're wearing, but you need to through something on, yep, those are the pants. My dad was like you're not wearing those in public ever again, Im like ooooo. But its all good because I got my stuff from the con from Kyle. My cat which he named, Puchiko and my poster, Chobits, and I owe $15, why can't we sing or bills away, like that commercial. Me and Dyl we're talking about that last night. We were at East Side Mario's and we were like wouldnt it be cool if we could sing our bills away. Then we came to the conclusion that its only if you can sing well, you get ur food for free. Yep, so anyways was doing my homework for like an hour or two out of the whole friggen day, I'm so screwed. I haventfigured our math and still have to do my chem lab write up, and my media arts write up (ok, so I could do that in a half hour), and my Physics lab and assignments. Arrg. So much to do, so little time, meh. I'll get it done. Anyways the book I got from Prague I deemed to be very useful in my life. Its like a mini sketchbook, so I'm in love with it. Ooooooo...and Dyl told me some very interesting info, which is tied to my tramuatizing event at the begginning of the month, its not as bothersome, but someone (Air) would probably like to know. Yep so....................



Wiley Wiggins blog, I finally went back and read a few. He's awesome! Just like Ellen. Anyways on March 12th he leaves a voice recording of him having a convers with some filmmaker thats a friend of his. Its the funniest thing ever, and then you find out finally which one is him talking, which makes the whole audio experience interesting. On his site he also has a few other voice recordings hes done, will drinking, which so far are funny. Its of him and his friends making music and "singing". lol, w/e its funny shit



OOO...me and Dyl determined why Amandla has a blog: Its for any of her friends who want to know whats happening, without her having to force them to listen to her bitching or stupidity.



^^^^ I think its a good reasoning.



PS I finally found out how to spell shenanigans....unless the person wrong....I hope not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home