Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Guess What I Did Today


Image hosted by Photobucket.comYep that's right....I hung out with my two sisters. We went bowling and saw a movie. But not after rushing realizing the bus arrived outside of Nottingham in 10min, and putting a whole bunch of pennies in the machine (Eli), getting off at RBC(my fault) and then walking over to Harwood Plaza did we finally get to bowl. Playe done game then had a snack and walked back up the street to the Durham plaza to watch The Pacifier. Which was unexpectlingly good, but at popints corny. I really hate corny-ness. Then after the movie we went to th arcade. I played DDR and for one set Yulika joined me, which was fun. Then Yasuko (stepmom) came and picked us up and we got Mickey D's for dinner. So my day went well, along with a few other tokens of happiness. Today was one of the happiest Days I have had in such a long friggen time. I plan to stay that way.Maybe I'm being to optomestic.....meh, anyways I have started my job hunt. I'm applying to the RBC and St.Louis. I really hope I can get out of Staples. My idea on part-time jobs is seeing what type of work environment is good for you and thats my goal. Staples is so not my type of work environment at all.



Oooo Probably wondering what Im doing up still, I was actually doing homework....but I gave up and I'm gonna copy others, or hand in things tommorrow or talk to my teahcers. Im tired as hell and I have to wake up early to walk with Erin.....so I better be up soon. And I guess that means I should go to bed soon....Meh



Just Note One Thing: This Has Been Amandla's Only Happy Day In A Long Time



Which means something good is gonna be on its way, I can guarentee you that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home