Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bizarness


hotdog
Originally uploaded by cloois.
Ohmigod, I'm gonna have to have a serious talk with Dylan, because of what he's saying. When myself and him talk and he decides to past on info thats not need....HE BLOWS things out of proportion. AAAAHHHHH so mad! Just he wait till 7:40 hits...

Yeah its most likely his mouth that got me in shit or non-talking mode with Pam. Grrrr. It makes so much more sense. Now I have to see if she'll allow me to talk to her, dear god!AAAAAHHH Ihate hat I have to fix my mistakes and others too, not fun! grrrr, wait till I get my hands on Dylan.

Okay off of that...so Summerstock is apparently in Shawa, so thats where I'll be 5 days a week. I hope I kickass at Tech.

Oooo my lunch time story, so I decided to go on second lunch today, but get this. As I walk out of my class I see my buddy Zancai and me a Ro are like "Hey hows it going" And then I realize Zancai is walking in my path so I stop thinking he would go around me. And whoop! I get totally boobed checked by him. I was like ow and whathappened! Like I was boobed checked by zancais chest. It was werid but funny, but werid.

Um work today was fun, did almost absolutly nothing. It was fun. Didnt bother to go find Kyle to talk to him. talked to him enough last night to realize I think hes friggen gay. So yeah satyed out of eye contact and talk contact of Kyle...meh I will talk to him just not soon-ish.

And media art projects turning out well so far...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

lol. werid isnt it

6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home