Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

"Stop me from feeling..."


18010031
Originally uploaded by changpp.
"...kill myself bY holding my breathe, my suicidal dream, voices telling me what to do...Dreaming about my death"

No I'm in a perfectly upbeat mood, just love this song.So grunge and so 90's. Man I wish I was actually part of that era, well I was, but too young to remember anything.

I wish I could write songs. I can right little things about how I'm feeling but since I not currently playing an instrument, I cna't put it to music. And no I dont have Grage Band or Fruity Loops to subsitute a talent...ahh must be breaking my ear drums music is blasting on my headphones. Pssh.

Well I get to relive a bit of the grunge era by going to see Peral Jam. That's if my mom hasnt cancelled the tickets *cross fingers hope not*

Ahhh, I swear to god you can play Parapara to Kylie Minogue's song "I Believe In You" Yeah I switch songs, but as soon as I'm done I'm going back to Silverchair. I wonder if all their songs are this catchy? I'll buy their album later. Back to Kylie...

She has been diagonsed with breast cancer sad eh? Well lets hope she gets better, cause I want more music! Lol.

Hey and did you notice the picture...of course you did. Starbucks...mmm, my favouriute place to get coffee. Too bad everyone else doesnt like good coffee and is like lets go to Timmy's, well that's also becuase they dont have money to spend(on good coffee).

Okay back to Silverchair, I'm nowing looking for notation or tabs to this song. The one your probably still listening to in the background. Suicidal Dream.

Tired. I think its time to sleep. I have long day tommorrow. Hope I remeber everything. Ooo and guess what my presentations for the rollercoaster, even though done completly last minute, everything came together in the end. I'm so happy about it.
ANyways Night. Oooo and I'll tell u about the fire alarm tommorrow! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home