Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

One Hoot Of A Day

Ohmigod, two parents of my ex-best friend, cam einto my store, tonite. I could have died (well that option is always opened). At first I was like hey I know that man, split second later I was like man I wish I didn't say hi, damnit! I stayed out of his path, well I dont know why I was scared of him. I should have been more afraid of the mother. Ohmigod she walked in after and I'm like "shit-son" gotta stay out of her path. I was like plz dont let the son and the daughter walk in too. You know what the fucking odds of a situation like this happening is...very fucking slim. Man that sucked. The scary half of it all was hte fact I dreamt and thought about how scary that would be if it happened...only a few days ago. Oh well.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kyle was at work today, woot! But only till 7. Um Ronnie and Chris came to drop off their apps at my work. All u here is Ronnie hey I know her, from the entrance. It was funny and I know I'm gonna be asked questions when I go to school tommorrow, shit its already pass 12 again. Lets hope Jaira brings the movie today! *cross fingers* Um somehting else to do, but whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home