Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Spring Arts Festival


Me at Night
Originally uploaded by Mandy No Good.
Yadadadada...ok so the SAF, was great and all but here's the highlight of my evening...being ditched at the fucking school!!!! Fucking great, eh? Hmmm, the wonder and the effort of saying "sorry but amandla has a few things to take care of she'll be a few minutes more...." Difficult, no? So this is amandla walking down the street at 10 at night on her own...

So yes cool effects on the pic eh, but not the fucking point! Point was, well its up there. Do you know how fucking fustrarting that is? If you do great! If you don't, go get fucked!

ANyways got home ate and watched So Close. It's a good movie. Tommorrow I will be watching Ong Bak. AFter I come home from work. Cause I did absolutly no hmk today cuz of S.A.F and just because.

Well I'm got stuff to do like....SLEEP and more SLEEP, and then call John tommorrow. And find what I'm doing this weekend and plan my next Wonderland trip, w/o ppl.

5 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

sorry amandla but i don't think u have any right to be mad at me. when i get a message from someone saying "wait for amandla, she needs a ride home" after i've already called my dad and he tells me to be out front because he's waiting for a call at home, i can't wait. then when u came out to find us my dad was pulling up and we had to go - sorry but if you need a ride from someone u can't tell them to wait a few minutes - even if u were doing something for someone else. i have never not given u a ride and really don't think its fair for u to say i ditched u - u never asked for a ride earlier on, u (well technically someone else) sprung it on me, why didn't u tell me earlier so i could have waited before calling?. my dad had an important call coming at home and although he would never refuse to give u a ride (as he gave dylan) he was not waiting around the school. i really do not think it is fair for u to say u were ditched - sorry but u can't ask for a ride and except them to wait, even if it is only a few minutes. really, ask me earlier or come when my dad has to leave. i'll drop it there but i always always give u rides so please do not even go there.

5:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phewt, middle-night-alone-female, enough said

~mandi~

10:35 pm  
Blogger Air said...

sorry but thats not our responsibility....you could have gotten a ride with someone else or had your parents get you - and no you shouldn't have walked home but you should have made arrangements....and u could have talked to me today instead of just writing about it in your blog; maybe its just me but i just find it rude that you expect a ride from my family and get mad when you were the one that wasn't ready to go.....sorry

11:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has a point mandi...think it through sometimes...if you knew that u were going to need a ride home, u should have asked prior to the beginning of the show...its not there faults...ppl have other priorities to attend to to...

11:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... she wasnt really blaming any one in particular. And even if she was... shes not mad at the person... shes just frustrated that she had to put effort into walking home (oh you lazy devil...), and walking home alone at night isnt safe but this neighbourhood isnt THAT bad, is it?

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home