Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

So aboot those Flying Donkeys

So ok, there are no flying donkeys and I'm one emotional person, but that's OKAY! Whatever screw you! So underneath this blog is two very unhappy and unpleasing post, so I suggest you skip over them. And no I won't delete them to make you life easier...u can use the bloody side bar to do that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(^^^^This a picture of me being mad at my phone. Tis was in April at some point near the tracks)

So I went to work today and I finally met Cooky (Cookie). I was so happy to meet him, just because his name was Cookie. One day I'll get a picture of him, and no he's not hot. He's one of my managers. He's funny and he's a left like Air! Um, Ervan was at work today too, but I didn't get to talk or see him much, but I did get to through my apron at him and point and laugh. Yes, the typical behaviour of a 16 year old. What else did I do at work, meh nothing. I'm such a slacker.

Well on my break I called Kyle about the con. He's thinking of the option of staying at a hotel for the weekend, with a few others. So I told him to let me know if it goes through cause that would be an awesome thing to be a part of. I don't think Katy is up for it though, but imagine 10 (more or less) in a hotel for 2 nights. This is a bunch of 19 yr olds and then myself, should be fun.

Oh and I also started planning my summer events. Ohmigod I found a whole shitload of stuff to do. This was about two hours of research. But good thing I did on a full stomach of McD's. Yes faithful McD's. Well meh, all that junk food shit I have been eating has had a toll on my teeth. I'm going to the dentist for the 3rd time in a month period. 2 out of three times for fillings. And that's precisily what I'm doing tommorrow along with getting contacts. Yeah contacts...the only thing I'm dreading is when everyone one goes...."Ohmigod u look so different" and I'll be like "Not Shit Sherlock, and u look different with ur pants off" So okay maybe that didn't make too much sense, but what does?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home