Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

GaaH

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well yeah I'm lacking a bit of motivation to write here. Um I guess I'm having some down time as Blogger would call it. I'm just chillaxing until things get tough again. I'm tired...I'm gonna go take a nap....excuse me.

By the way the picture up there is of us (my friends and I) at lunch enjoy ourselves outside. I think we were a bit rowdy. Wait...we're always like that, meh. Onward with my nap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

awww that pictures so cute

10:34 pm  
Blogger Air said...

hahaha the funny thing is is that he's the smallest out of all of us - he just jumped up....he's seriously smaller than everyone in that picture

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home