Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

War Rages On

Okay, so I'm not too sure if we can actually call it a war, but I don't see why not. So today walk into cafe everyone is there and Dylan is avoiding eye contact, strange? Yes. As I found out later Dylan decided to say something very interesting behind my back, but lucky for me I get info on everything. Having lots of friends and acquaintances is good for me, they let me in on things. Two let me know that it was true. So then I went back to Dylan and asked what did he did he say. But I don't think I believe his answer. He wasn't himself when answering. We have been through a lot of arguments throughout our highschool friendship. We were just became friends again after 3 or so months of not talking, so to do something like this...Doesn't help anything. I'm actually upset. This is a different upset from what is between me and Sheila. Actually I'm not even upset I'm disappointed. I don't want to have a friendship were I have to watch your every move to make sure you're not going against me and playing happy infront of me. In Sheila's case it was just her insensitivity in the friendship making me feel downsized. Gaaa! Whatever gotta go do my rollercoaster project. Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

I hate when that happens.

9:48 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

yeah, tottally reaks

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home