Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Wonder Land

Ok I don't find much point in restatin what happened on Staurday, when Air was there and she basically told the story, lol. But I must explain this one thing to you...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok see in this picture I'm pointing at something behind the camera. Ok I'm not insane but Scooby walked by that exact moment as Katie was taking the picture and I was like OHIMGOD, SCOOBY!!! And they all turn around and he's already left from our view, and they all looked at me weridly, but I was like He was there!! Ok that's all for wonderland, besides that Kyle is insane and he was wearing shorts and t-shirt. Shorts that didn't fit him properly, lol.But meh overlooked that all, he has nice blue eyes, to bad he doesnt wear contacts.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Don't you think we look so lovely here!!! LOL!

Um tommorrow I have Tech Crew and today I forgot I did, I was like "ahhh shit" So I'm going to bed early so I can wake up early to remember. I have a lot of shit to do tommorrow. Meh whatever more in another post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home