Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Arrrggg, I'm so stupid!!!

Ok good half...I'm sorta happy...what? yeah! You heard me!...I'm sorta happy. I've realised not to listen to idiot #1. I never heard so many different stories for one situation, ohmigod.

Well anyways I forced myself to talk to Sheila today. My god and it was only like 2 sentences and before I had to do it, I almost cried. That's how much I don't want to talk to her, to the point of me almost crying. I think everyone else notice I was uncomfortable too. The only reason I talked to her was because I had to give her the picture of her and Pat from last year.

About Pat, .................................................................................
All I know is that he should be in town now.

Um I decided to be happy and optimestic again. But we all know how long that lasts for...not too long. I want to drink and I would like to go to a bar right now, damnit. Oh well. Soon enough. Certified drinker, almost.....I wonder if Air would still talk to me. *WOuld ya?*

I'm suppose to go get my hair cut, by my hair stylist today. Her name is Captain Kate. I'm hope it turns out ok, but first me have to wash hair. And Vacuum, and wash clothes and take care of plants and do some homework. All before 7pm. Long day eh. Tommorrow is even better.

You know what I miss the most.....I miss hanging out at school after school doing nothing. ANd having no time limits. Taking the late bus. Going to 7-11 and to the train and to the forest. Also going to Katie's house. Haven't gone for a while.

I want to go swimming so bad. I found out Rosa has a pool, so I'm calling a POOL PARTY at her house....if its ok with her. Probably a bit of this and that, including drinking if possible. If not we'll find somewhere to drink.

And no it's not like I what to get plastered or crunked, I just wanna have between one drink to 5 drinks. That's my capacity, so far, and that's all I really want. I blame this all on Europe, and Munich's Irish Bar. Heehee! Bottoms Up! Oh and ppl don't chug, especially if its you first don't chug! I still want to learn that smoke thing that Anothny was trying to teach me, agggg it was so cool.....Air will you till be my friend if I smoked occasionally?

Lol. Well more later

2 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

no!!! i swear to god - u start smoking i will seriously disown you!! it took me 16 years to get my dad to quit and now i'm working on my mom and not so that one of my friends decides to be stupid and start!!! *shakes fist* *evil eye* !!!

6:54 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

whoa, vicious!!! Okay,personal note "Avoid Air Tommorrow"

8:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home