Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ohmigod Ohmigod (x15)

">
So my day was good. Yessss! I freaked on the driver's challenged cuz the images were so damn blocky, whyyyyyy????? And they expect you to notice the difference between a bush and a human, *assholes*! Yeah so I got 37 out of ? WHo the fuck knows anyways...well we'll noe in a few weeks if I pass, which I probably didn' but Ihad fun and I'm gonna try again next year!!!

On the way home Tom saw me and gave me a ride, so I was happy. He was coming from baseball try-outs. Funny character, but damn him cuz he has a van to drive and amandla has nothing. Um and I found out that he's coming back next year, to get some credits that he requires. Poor him.

And I should have really called that eye doctor place to tell them I wont make it for today (???) or tommorrow's appointment, I dont even noe. lol Oh but I do knoe that we had a meeting for fast for life and same rules applys, as always. It should be mega-fun. Matt is doubting the whole presentations part. He hasnt done it since grade 9, but it still should be the same or even better experience for him. It seems like my whole group of friens are doing the fast. If we have a page for it, it will be full of grade 11's.

Oh and yearbooks tommorrow which means I get to work on the Travel pages and finish the grads blurbs. I'm obvisouly more excited about the Trip page....yessss! But we havent got a meeting together to see what pictures we're gonna put in. I guess I'll have to talk to Mr.K tommorrow.

ANd right now I have to go to work, which reminds me I should call Crystal and email Kyle and ask for my pay stub. *breathe*

ANyways gotta go, ciao!

BTW the pic up there is of my lil friends I met on the trip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home