Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

dAVID dAVID dAVID uSHER

Yeah! New David Usher site. I was so happy! Yeah, well not like I have much of a life anyways. Today it was school, tv, computer and homework. Gotta pass Physics class and Math, well math more then anything. Meh, I guess I should be less lazy, but god everything is tiring. I dont know...anyways have a eye appointment on Saturday or Sunday for contacts. Also when I went to the dentist they told me taht my wisdom teeth are coming in! Isnt that great.....yeah u could tell there's nothing really for me t blog about...whatever

2 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

hehe i was watching tv today and this old moist video came on - it was push. david usher looked so different back then lol

5:51 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

Noooooo Way!!!!! I envy you so much!

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home