Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Nooooo

My dad wants me to "open my mind" and look at all the other possible careers I could have, which i don't like. His suggestions of things I should do are not the things I'm good at, capable of, or even want to do. He said if I choose some stupid course he wouldn't pay for me, cuz he doesn't like to help ppl make stupid chioices. I'm like thanks, *asshole*. But I really dont want to be a nurse, carpenter, engineer, doctor, dentist,teacher or whatever else he said. It sad that he's telling me to open my mind, when it should be the complete other way around, *mega-asshole* Totally unfair, but I am still gonna take whatever I want to.

But right now, I'm thinking about how good Pogos would taste right about now. Oh, and I took my laptop in to be checked (Kyle did the checking) and when he brought the bad news, I wanted to kill him. I have to send it out to Avertec via Future Shop, so pissed off. But meh I wasnt mad at him for too long. He told me YTV is showing a new anime starting last week, but since i CAN'T watch it for like the next 2 or 3 Friday nights he's gonna tape it for me. Nice of him eh! And also at work today I found out that I'm 5'7...and so is Michelle, Melanie, and Chevonne. Kyle is 5'9 *damn him*

Anyways that's about all, besides I passed my quiz, with my amazing short term memory or maybe even loong term and I had my coffee today, yessssssss. Haha dentist my teeth are gonna get totalled...hee hee..No links today cuz I said so, actually just cuz I dont feel like it actually

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home