Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Good Terms


One Of My Fav Movies
Originally uploaded by Mandy No Good.
Ok,so I decided not to get a fake id, but just simply skip school to go see David Usher.I'm drag Katy, possibly Armig and possibly Kyle. If they do end up coming should be a good day. I would go alone, but thats no fun.Should go to bed soon, but meh. Ooooo and I thought that I should remeber the time in my life when I became on good terms with my ex-boyfriend. It's been two years of hate and now we say hi and talk once in a blue moon (ok so once a day cu he's in my class and we have the same round of friends). Took a long while for that to blow over. Ooo and work didn't ruin my happy streak. I'm still good to go. HAPPY STREAK:FOUR DAYS RUNNING
Lets hope everythign goes well tommorrow, sorry I mean today. I was so hungary after work, but nooooooo, my dad and my stepmom had to have a fight or "discussion" and now I'm starving in my room trying not to be caught in all of it. O.O That means I go to bed hungary. I probably wasn't even really hungary, just probably wanted to naw on something.I think that coffee I have been drinking for two days is doing me some good. I'll keep up this habit! ^-^ I'm loving this dAVID uSHER Song. GO me and my rocking out groove! lol! Ahhhh so happy, love summer. And I love life so much right now...I'm not quiet sure what type of a person I am....I would love to be a spiritual person, but I have the meanest moodswings and temper, soooo yeah O.o w/e I know I'm laid back, sometimes too laid back, but not my fault, I think...
Anyways remeber kiddies, love will save the day, got that sounds corny and untrue. Even though in reality it should be the truth, but somehow we screwed up as humans and it not like that....I hope someone will be able to fix taht one day. :D Anyways guess what I made the Art COuncil, as visual Arts Senior Rep. I was like YESSSSSSSS! So I have yearbook and Art Council tommorrow, I guess I have to do half and half 45min there 45 here.Yeah well, I should sleep, night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home