Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

"...20 years now lost..."


Image hosted by Photobucket.comAhhhhhhhh!!!! Dont you hate it when ur post gets erased because the technology has type of werid fucking issue, damnit! Oh well I'm not mad anymore, it passed. lol. Anyways the weather is fucking awesome as if you couldn't tell. I'm now gonna be wearing my army hat or my bucket hat outside. One of them will always be with me. You know spring is here when all your favourite bands come out again aka The Queens Of The Stone Age, Theory Of A Deadman, David Usher, Jackalope, Taking Back SUnday... and so on. I'm loving this so much. I like the idea of spring be the time of rebirth in nature. Its like a time to start fresh for everyone, including myself. I'm gonna do great this year, probably not academic wise but everyhting else. Anyways once again I'm on a hunt for a new job, yeah I like the pay of 8.39 an hour, but Im not happy, and if I have to work I want to be at least partially happy. Awwww right now I'm listening to the song by Blink 182 "Stay Together For The Kids". That was one fucking awesome single and that album rocked (they were my first burnt album, back in 2002) Meh Jackalope was played b4 them with "Feel It" which is an awesome summer song. Ahhh can't wait I'm like picturing all the things I'm gonna do for the summer, so near. That reminds me of Canada's Wonderland, first weekend in May once again. So soon! And by the way the title for this post is from the Blink song I mentioned somewhere above. As I said fuckin amazing song. But I wish Our Lady Peace would come back, Oasis came back why dont they? *sigh* Hee hee finished watching Ellen just now also, she still too cool. Yeah well got go start my homework and then watch Queens Of The Stone Age and then got to go do my Eurotrip blog and then back to homwork. I should be caught up by tonite, if not I wont ever catch up. Anyways stuff to do, ciao.



Happy Streak: Two days and running

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home