Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

HA! Erin will love this

Guess who I saw Air? I saw the geese from last year!!! They came back! Isn that awesome! Butt then not to far away I saw a dog, that looks like it had no owner, so I kinda ran across thes that street, but my main point is that theyre back! I wish I could have gotten a picture, well anyhow I'm gonna be leaving for work in like 10min or so. Must find new job, and u must find a job, lol. I had all my assignments in so far so I caught up in all my classes. Um, what else, HAPPY STREAK: three days running, yessssss. I hope going to work doesn't ruin it. I think I can actually pass this semester. Oh and I found to helpful ppl at school for fake ID'S . ANyways gotta run! Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home