Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

David and His Happy Duckling

Happy To the Max Still, Yessssssssss! This roxs, cuz I may be able to go see David after all! He's playing an afternoon show at The First Canadian Place, and he might have a 2nd show! *powered Up* Yes!!! And if the 2nd show is at the MOD Club, there are a whole bunch of ppl on David's forum helping me out, on what I can possibly do to get in. Man I love the other David Usher fans! They make me so happy! They even helped me out with where to find Moist DVD and if I want I can email a girl to get tickets for the Tuesday show, how sweet is that? Fuck, life is going good! Oooo and I watched the Queens Of The STonage on Much, they seem like pretty awesome guys, ahh and they sound good "live". ANyways Im on my hunt to see what I can do to see David live, excuse me and my absence.

MUAH!!!!

By the way....there another link...click on the title.

2 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

queens of the stone age were AWESOME live. i loved that long riff that they did in no one knows.

8:06 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

Oh yeah tahts a way awesome part

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home