Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Richard Linklater and my so called day

Yep, yep! So I've been reading a whole lotta other ppl's blogs, and realizing "Holy Shit! A lot of ppl have the same issues as moi". So I dont feel like a complete loser. Well I think I've found a better way of describing my problem. Possessive and attached(words borrowed from Jack). I'm not quiet sure if its all such a bad thing, wait thats because Im positive its a bad thing. Well I'm glad that I found the words to describe my "bad thing".

ANyways been looking at the p.s. schools. Lotta of them that I would go to are in the south (Ontairo), which is cool with me. I like the south. Probably taking something in Promotion-ish-ish field.

Also trying to keep on top of hmk and realized I need coffee to do so, and I need a nice shower in the morning which requires me to wake up at 6:15ish. Right now I'm taking showers b4 bed so I can sleep in longer. aRRRGGG, so much work for me to do, math and physics, damn them both.

And I realised today that I did something way beyond dumb.....I had the wrong email up on Blogger for like ever, so taht's preety sad. ALso I saw STeph. W. at her work and she decided to duck away from a customer which was funny only cuz the customer was like after, I saw u hiding from me! ANd I laughed....Good times. Today at work was a bitch, but thats ok. Meh must find new job soon. $8.39 an hour is nice but I dont know, sounds kinda fishy....and I ralized I should really payoff my library bill of $18...lol....eventually.

Guess what Canada's wonderland is on and Im getting my first season's pass ever, Woot!
Anyways need to go burn cds and do hmk.

PS. SORRY i FORGOT TO LINK THE TITLE YESTURDAY, CLICK THERE NOW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home