Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Grrrrr


From resturant
Originally uploaded by Mandy No Good.

You cannot understand how pissed mad I am right now...not at anyone, but myself at the moment. I have lost the FUCKING ticket Air gave me for Christmas...I have no fuckin clue where it is. AND THATS WHY I HATE CLEANING MY ROOM!!!!Once you clean your room, u lose where everything is.....AHHHHHH!!!! MUST.....KILL....SOMETHING.........Only I seem capable of losing a friggen ticket I had up till after March Break, but all of sudden it disappears....Fine whatever, its my own fucking fault and I'll deal with it. I'm just not gonna go see a bloody musical, so pissed off.

This was the closet picture I found, to angry, I didnt even have angry pics of myslef, this should do. this dude looks pretty furious scary. Should work, if not I tried

Anyways to an even worst note:
AMANDLA has been pissed off once again by moop's. Air or Jack if u'd like the definition of "moop's", ask! Moop's piss me off so much. Anything I do basically since beginning of grade 11 till now I get "moop's"..ahhhh, head hurts so much, full of unnessacary.,Stupid "moop's".

Like just the basic give me moop's:

  • my hair,
  • walking down a hall,
  • walking in a certain area,
  • sitting down,
  • go train,
  • CW,
  • summer,
  • may,
  • march,
  • april,
  • and feburary,
  • mac's,
  • english,
  • french,
  • lunch,
  • library,
  • underwear,
  • pictures,
  • hats,
  • food,
  • drawing,
  • music,
  • music videos,
  • artists,
  • stores,
  • toys,
  • necklace,
  • vans,
  • notes,
  • janitors,
  • 4/30,
  • bridges,
  • 7/11,
  • brushing teeth,
  • nicknames,
  • bracelets,
  • my "habit",
  • my 2nd "habit",
  • school activities,
  • surfing,
  • p.s.,
  • baseball,
  • dresses,
  • Durham Centre,
  • Mall,
  • movies,
  • shoes,
  • big bitchy one,
  • absence from school,
  • cars,
  • other ppls hair,
  • ajax,
  • pickering,
  • toronto,
  • napoleon,
  • stupid stoners,
  • windbreakers,
  • my friends houses
  • round tables,
  • borrowers,
  • late bus,
  • phones
  • slacking,
  • lateness,
  • skipping,
  • mountain dew,
  • taco bell,
  • mod,
  • lake,
  • dancing,
  • bass,
  • guitar,
  • listening to music,
  • walking to ajax from pickering,
  • plays,
  • Dude-with-the-hair
  • tables,
  • hugs,
  • posters
  • photography,
  • late nights,
  • me crying, then it gives me another excue to cry
  • resturants,
  • my lying,
  • yearbooks,
  • sleeping at my moms house
  • birthdays,
  • my coldness,
  • white pine,
  • Denny's
  • Blizzards
  • Pickering Library
  • incorrectness of amandla
  • GNU,
  • bowling,
  • timmy's,
  • stabucks/starburst,
  • jaywalking,
  • mascara,
  • blue,
  • bobby pins,
  • deteriating jeans,
  • spectacles,
  • and I can't think of anymore....long enough list i GUESS.
  • i'M DONe.... that took out most of my anger.
  • i should be ok, tommoroow, does this mean my happy streak is over.....YES, YES IT DOES! So piss off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home