Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Go Richard Linklater GO!


Well let's start off with what happens at lunch (scenerio):
{air} hey, shimbo, coming for fast for life
{shimbo} yeah, just havent found her yet to get the sheet
{air} get it
{shimbo} ok guys I'll see you later
{amandla} damnit, now it wont be fun
{air} why?
{cpt. kate} cuz u to are both stupid, I dont even know whats going on or why!!!
{amandla} how many times do I have to explain: *insert semi-long explaination here* .....and that is why
{cpt.kate} fine I see, but w/e
{air} you'll see you guys will be friends again
{amandla} ha! Ya right, its called avoidation. Arggg! It's not gonna be fun! Cuz u guys will have to split urselves, and there will be uncomfortable moments
{air}no you guys, are friends, you'll make up
{amandla} *convinced that air lives in imaginary world with fuzzy bunnieNs* No we wont have fun together, or talk, or make up, incase you havent notice amandla is not friends with shimbo.
*amandla believes that air is optemist....FREAK*
Yeah so that's more or less what happened today at lunch.

And I just realised when Im at my dad's house I dont go down for dinner unless I'm called, if I'm not called I dont go anywhere, cuz it seems....*sniffle sniffle*...that they don't really want me........Waaaaaaaa!!!Ok, I'm sorry no more drama queen acts for today....I think....maybe not....Muahahaha, okay fine I'm sorry!

And I found out that I couldn't go to the dance, so me sad.....waaaaa....no this is not drama queen act this is crybaby act, sucka! :D Yeah I wont do that, ever again. And today I'm also looking up career options, since I have no life. And planning out my weeks to come, yeah!!!!

And I have now started saying things randomly, well ok for a while now, and I have a list:


  • Good Times...
  • Damnit
  • ....to the MAX
  • uhna uhna uhaaa
  • Booyah!
  • Sucka
  • I am so cool to the max
  • megaloser
  • fucktard
  • ashcroft=asshole
  • you know what!!!....I love you
  • Ohmideargod!
  • Random 80's songs
  • Totally
  • Failure
  • Dankashe
  • Ja=Ya
  • Ni=No
  • No, taht's just because you sux!
  • Love ya
  • Air=Erin
  • Half Asian Crew=Ro's and Jaira's Crew
  • ND Crew=Eurotrip crew
  • Uber=Tres=Very

I think that's it. Air will remind me what I miss as usual.

Anyways. Thank's to Jack Safey (my lil buddy blogger) he gave me a site to my fav director in the world, who directes my fav movies aussi. That will lead you to his profile, where u get to see which movies he's done. He's done a hell of a lot too. NAYWAyS a movie called Scanner Darkly is in post-production now, and it also stars Keanu Reeves....tres cool, eh. So yeah when it comes out next year go see it! By the way my title is the directors name.

Um so yeah I'll get around to editing that convers with me and Hippy Chick (Abby), eventually. And yeah now I'm gonna be spending the majority of my time in the library, trying to pass my fucktards of courses, instead of hanging i the cafe at lunch, but wait what's that you say.....What about food? What about it! I live of coffee and sugar-coated food, and other things bad for my health....so Blah! And I have officially lost Erin's ticket from Christmas, it was safe until I decided...lets clean my rom and did a lil rampage....damnit!!!!! DAMNIT DAMNIT!!!!! mE AND MY SHENANIGANS!!!!! DAMNIT!!! I'll countinue to look for that now.....PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE WILL DIE TODAY, CUZ I SAID SO.....GRRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home