Up We Go To The Top

My life: friends, mallratting, the boys, my adventures, school, inspirations, and so on....Um how do they expect me to use 500 characters. Sheesh they're insane. Anyways whatever. So Hi!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I feel the pain right HERE

Haha

Still, have a happy streak...is it possible to have a happy streak, even though I feel like I'm going to cry? Ugh, my day was actaully good, but me and this girl I just recently met were talking a bit of a heavy topic, in my opinion. More about her and that later.
Well had a physics test thought I did ok on the non-diagram drwaing part. Math going nowhere. Media sky-rocketing and Chem, so-so. Rodolpho's and mine punching war is still dragging on. Julez had to stand upfor me the other day when I was totally getting pushed over, "Dont hit girls..." Got the Fast FOR Life forms, but I think I lost it, whoops.
Today after school went and got my first ever kilt and knees socks, yeaa I joined the school slut team, yesssssss. No offense, air. Then came home only to leave an hour or less to go t the mall with Erin and Katy. Played DDR (duh), didnt go to green earth, got a Napoleon Dynamite poster 9me) and Family guy poster (dyl) .
The best part was talking to James, who works at the store Men Are From Mars...he was all alone and I felt bad so I waved and walked in and started to talk to him. It didnt hurt that he was cute either...juss saying.
Oh and I gave up on my Euro blog, basically I was with Air thw whole time so the stories are the same, except for St.Paty's day, cuz i noe the truth!
And I work for 12:30pm tommorow, and its early so i should go to sleep....should. Kyle suppose to bring me Naruto tommorrow and i HAVE to ask him if he can get me and Dyl into Sin City. We want to see it so bad.
Tommorro i could go to the youth after hours instead of movie....and i have sunday off, yes!
Ok now its like 3am oh well. Sleep is for megalosers, not really.
I guess on monday I'll edit my convers with Hippy Girl and then post it,
everything needs a bit of editting, right, meh screw you
Conver in General: How much i have lost in my life, How much ppl sacrifice with no awknoldegement from others, laws of atttraction and how u should keep true to urself, I swear to gawd I almost cried, cuz like the convers is so....emotional and stuff, made me think a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home